Monday, November 07, 2005

today may be for rest

Last night I was only able to run just under 3 miles. That five mile run really took a lot out of me. I knew the soreness was going to hit me again and it seems as though I am back at sqaure one. Or maybe square two. That now teaches me not to take more than two days off in a row.

I may only walk for 45 minutes to an hour tonight as I do not want to stress out my muscles any further.

Good news: I already got a reply back from my friend, Jenny, about possibly running the Dec. 3 race. Her sister is also doing the 1/2 Marathon so I think I may only have to recruit 3 more people. Awesome!

Other: I'm starting to look into getting a stop watch. I know I am just starting out but I need to start pushing myself to do more speed intervals and I need a watch for this because leaving it to my own judgement means not pushing myself harder.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Deene said...

Glad you are back to running. have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home