Saturday, April 09, 2005

a new route

I moved to a new apartment complex just up the street from where I used to live back in late January. The one thing that I missed about living at my old residence was the jogging route that I had established nearby. I had been running there for over the past 3 years. Even when I moved, I drove back down to my old complex just to run my old route.

But last night I finally released the old route's latch on me and said good-bye. Why?
I established a new route that is just across the street from my new complex and I must say that it is so much better than the old one. For before I knew it, I had already completed 2 miles of jogging!

I also did something last night that I normally don't do because it usually bugs the hell out of me. I jogged with a partner, my fiance'. It really was not all that bad! I thought that once I ran a quarter-mile, the annoyance would begin. BUT IT DIDN'T!! yay!

I am officially back on with jogging again.
Summer is around the corner and doggonit! This will be the year that I finally get to wear a two-piece to the pool! That's the goal. Shallow but it gets me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home