Thursday, September 07, 2006

Must Watch BB

Am I so lame for skipping out on a 3 mile run today to watch the last episode of Big Brother 7 All-Stars before the Season Finale next week? haha

Before I moved in with my roommate, I had never even watched a single episode of BB. Now she has me addicted to it! Last week, Will was evicted from the house which left Janelle, Erica, and Boogie.

After tonight, it's down to Erica and Boogie.
I was rooting for Janelle. *sad face*

Was the episode worth a missed 3-miler? I'm still mulling over that decision, folks but I'm feeling some big time guilt. This is precisely why I never really watched TV before I moved here to NM. I always thought that people let precious moments of their life pass by while they sat glued to the telly watching others live theirs.

Sadly, I've become one of the telly goons.

But...it's just one show! After next Tuesday, I should be okay. That's when the Season Finale will air and then I won't have anything to keep me from running.

I know!

I will wake up early tomorrow morning to make up for the missed 3 miler. Now if I can just get pass the habit of hitting the snooze button.

5 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Phil said...

In a little while, your legs won't let you hit the snooze button. Now that it is getting a bit cooler (at least cool by our standards) you'll want to hop out of bed and hit the trail as early as possilbe and the more miles you put in, the more likely you are to get up.

I'm still enveous of the beautiful area that you get to train in.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Uncle Rico said...

Oh no...the tv bug is out. :) Well, I'm quite the TV addict but if you enjoy working out and you have the best of both worlds. Invest into a tivo! It's great.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger ! said...

I agree with the heat cooling off. It makes running more exciting cause your not battling the heat, only yourself.

I look forward to the 90-80 degree weather that's creep up here in phx. I've actually found a trail to run by my apt.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Oh no! Not BB! Thank goodness that I work when it's on and have NO excuse to watch it.

Good luck on making up the run tommorow.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Liv said...

Sometimes, the TV is just much more alluring than the run. Don't beat yourself up over it - you are fast and fit, you can take a break once in a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home