Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some promised pics of my trip to San Diego

Maybe I should have smiled but I was standing next to a freakin' mummy sarcophagus! haha I snapped a photo of the one in the background but I accidently erased it. I was sad because I really like the ones with Osiris's green face. He's my favorite Egyptian deity, especially when he has the green face. This was inside the Museum of Man.


Campbell's Soup I (1968)
I had to take a photo of my favorite soup, Chicken Noodle


A couple examining the Campbell's Soup I piece up close


Cowboys and Indians (1986) This one was interesting because of the Indian images that he chose to use in this piece. I'm wondering why he chose what he chose.


Marilyn Monroe (1967) -- This was the highlight of my visit



Outside the San Diego Museum of Art


I have some more pics but I need to fix them up. Hubster forgot to charge his camera battery so we had to resort to my dinky camera phone. :( I'm not even sure if I should have been taking photos inside the museum but I needed proof that I saw Warhol's stuff!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Looks like a lot of fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home