Wednesday, August 16, 2006

short and sweet

The Workout
Type : Cross-Training
Elliptical for 20 min
Treadmill incline walking 15 minutes

Not much today.
Just went to the fitness room and did my thing. I got it out of the way earlier in the afternoon. Hubster came home early from work to spend time with me and tonight I'm having a girl's night out with some of my friends as well as dinner again tomorrow night.

I'm trying to see as many people as I can before I leave.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Wed. - 35 min Crosstraining
Tues. - 4.5 miles
Mon. - REST
Sun. - 8.0 miles, 10 min./mile

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Nice work-out.

Have fun tonight!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Uncle Rico said...

Pretty soon you'll be leaving us in the dust with your workouts. Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home