Monday, October 30, 2006

easy peasy weekend

I didn't do much running this weekend. I used the excuse of: "Well, it IS my recovery week anyway. I ran 3 weeks and now taking a week easy." I skipped out on Friday's run to make up for dinner and a movie with some new friends. We watched The Prestige and ate some Applebee's afterward. I must say...it's nice to have a bankaccount that refills itself every two weeks because I don't have to order the cheapest thing on the menu anymore. This is one reason why it will be hard to go back to graduate school after working. :(

On Saturday, I ran about 3 miles and tried to be quick about it. I was invited by Miss Trish to her mom's house for a cookout in honor of her upcoming 21st birthday so I attempted to be on time. The food was good and we played a fun round of Pictionary afterwards. Her little brother and sister are both soooo adorable and friendly too. :) Thanks for inviting me again!

I spent the better part of my weekend cleaning up the apartment and working up a big sweat while doing so. I also did a lot of SHOPPING! hehe Well, not Mean Girls type of shopping...just some necessities needed around the house. I hate it because I can't make up my mind and I'm a stickler for having color coordination.

Hope you have a good week.

I'm off to the hotel to attend a training for my department. See ya.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger ! said...

:) It was nice to have you. :) Yeh it was really small but the smaller the better. The bigger..the um..?? I don't know too much ;) But sorry we didn't get lunch on sunday..Man the drive back was sooo long!!!!! start off at 11am and didn't get home till 8pm...geez!!!!! :( Have a good week. i'm lacing my shoes and hopefully I'll get a run in this week. On wednesday I'll be in Cali. that'll be nice :) Maybe I'll do some running there.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Phil said...

I wish you well running this week. Which program are you using?

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend. Enjoy your easy week!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home