Thursday, October 12, 2006

steady as she goes

I'm still at work.
After 5 pm, which is quickly beginning not to be abnormal for me. :(

Just quickly wanted to note that I ran 4.25 miles the other day when I was back home. It seemed to take longer than usual.

And I saw my baby niece too! She came back from the hospital and she is just the most gorgeous little thing I have ever seen. My sister and I almost have the same voice so she kind of perks up when I talk to her. It's cool!

Her name is Adezdiin, which is Navajo for "shining" or "brilliance". I'll double check because I think I may just be touching the tip of the iceberg in terms of meaning.

Happy weekend all!

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Deene said...

cute name, makes me think of a flashlight. my brother used to tease me ruthlessly about my name by calling me names that rhymed such as "twoosh chiin" lol.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Very cute name...and fits well too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home