Tuesday, June 06, 2006

3.5 miles and Fright Night

The Workout:
Mileage: 3.5 miles

I ran today again at the gym. I wore the t-shirt that I had slept in that night and by the middle of the run, I began to smell like cat! (I have three cats.) I was so glad that the treadmills were spaced the way that they were or I'd have ended my run early to avoid being labeled the stinky girl by flanking runners. lol

I ran and then did some light leg work on some weight machines. After three days of consecutive workouts, tomorrow is my day to rest.

Tonight, Hubster and I tried to make it to a showing of The Omen. We arrived at two theatres only to find that the showtimes we wanted were sold out. Being that we both don't drink alcohol (I took a pledge 6.5 months ago to remain alcohol free) there really wasn't much we could do to "sin" on 6-6-06. haha

We ended up renting two scary movies, The Ring 2 and Rosemary's Baby, since copies of the original Omen were all out. I sinned by eating two slices of pizza from Papa Johns late that night while being scared out of my gourd. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home