Tuesday, June 20, 2006

concert wanderlust

This is a non-running post but at this moment, I sure am dying to be a part of a concert crowd. Preferably near the front please! I've had some of the best concert experiences with my fiance'. I've been front row for PIXIES, The Flaming Lips, Alkaline Trio, The Horrorpops, and so close for Tsunami Bomb.

I have about twenty minutes to spare before jetting off on my bike to campus for my exam. It was just weird how the concert wanderlust hit me. *sigh*

I'll leave you with quite possibly my most favorite song in the universe-- Just Like Heaven by The Cure. My treat for the day.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Carmen,

Best of luck on you exam and thanks for the song.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger carmen said...

You're welcome. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home