Saturday, June 24, 2006

Playing the Tag Game

I was tagged by Nicole and here are my answers:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chiropractor's assistant
2. Subway sandwich artist
3. Wildlife Technician
4. Social Insect Behavior student researcher

B) Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Finding Nemo
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
4. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Tempe, AZ
2. Kayenta, AZ
3. Hunter's Point, AZ
4. Hoopa, CA

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. America's Next Top Model (my guilty pleasure!)
2. Seinfeld
3. VH 1's Best Week Ever
4. Everybody Loves Raymond

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Flagstaff, AZ
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. San Diego, CA
4. Eureka, CA

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. my email: yahoo
2. my stat counter (hehe)
3. everyone who is linked to my blog
4. myspace (argggh!)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Alaskan King Crab Legs
2. Grilled Mutton (rez style!)
3. Navajo Fry Bread (w/ salt)
4. Watermelon

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home in Kayenta, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. a beach somewhere
4. hiking somewhere on the rez

I) Four Favorite Bands/Singers:
1. My Chemical Romance
2. The Cure
3. The Smiths
4. Alkaline Trio

J) Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Phil
2. Ann
3. Running Girl
4. Uncle Rico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home