Tuesday, January 02, 2007

note

Wow, it's already the second of January and I haven't even gotten around to posting my Review of 2006 and my Hopes and Goals for 2007.

I think it will take at least a week to get my new blog up and started given the way things have been going. I'm forever traveling and on the road. This weekend I was all over Northern NM and in my hometown of Kayenta. Next weekend, I will either be back at the blockade site or in Kayenta planning a surprise party for my mom.

The weekend after is the PF Chang's marathon. It took a lot for me to commit to stopping along the race course to cheer on fellow half-marathoners and marathoners that I know. It still really sucks hardcore for me not to be running. I get a knot in my stomach thinking about it. I'm also looking forward to meeting some RBF'ers at the pre-party. Count me in Firefly!

I'll will mention where my first marathon will be and when in my 2007 post. However, I will leave you with my motto for my running in 2007. It is stolen from a Daft Punk song (hehe).

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger".

Download it if you have the chance. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Carmen, I look forward to hearing about your recovery and then your training. It's tough to sit this one out, I know.
Happy New Year!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Deene said...

"better, stronger, faster", you ever catch old re-runs of the Six Million Dollar Man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home