Wednesday, January 10, 2007

work it, work it

I'll have my new blog up this weekend. Finally! New address at my personal domain where I can be a gatekeeper.

Went to the gym last night and did the usual circuit for a total of 40 minutes (got to the gym late). I went home and did some squats and other leg work while watching Pride and Prejudice. Good movie. I cried at the end. Love stories are grand to watch when you're actually in love with someone instead of being sad at the end because you have no one.

I'm putting in at least an hour at the gym today and pushing my time on the elliptical to 40 minutes.

Ab work and arms tonight.

Better. Faster. Stronger....people.

I am so gonna kick some ass this year. I can feel it.

Tomorrow, I turn 25.

9 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger i am Susan said...

Awesome....better rest up for the big 2-5 tomorrow. You are going to have a FABULOUS year.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

You are doing awesome. Happy Birthday, Carmen. See you on Friday night. :D

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday! Great job on the work out - I'm sure you will be buff in no time.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Neese said...

In case i don't get back here, Happy Birthday! :o) better..faster..stronger.. love it!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger J~Mom said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Gosh 25 seems like so long ago for me! ;>)

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Happy Birthday Carmen. Nice work on the eliptical, you're going to have a great 25th year.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Deene said...

Woohoo!! a whole quarter of a century. Happy birthday!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Happy birthday, Carmen! You are definitely going to kick serious ass.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Dubs said...

Nice workout - way to end your year! Hope 25 treats you well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home