Sunday, January 23, 2005

my first start in 2005

I am officially back on the running bandwagon after a couple months hiatus which was due in part to a nagging injury.

I begin 2005 with new goals of wanting to complete at least 2 half-marathons by the end of the year. I regret that I was unable to run the PF Chang Rock and Roll half-marathon in Phoenix earlier this month. Next year I will be there with bells on.
And so begins this journey.

Tonight I ran a total of 2.3 miles.
This seems to always be the number of miles that I complete when I take up running after a long break. Don't want to do to much and risk extreme soreness the following day.
The weather is quite nice in Tempe for evening jogs now.
I am taking it all in before the hellish temperatures started creeping in.
*le sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home