Wednesday, September 29, 2004

update

I am usually really good with journal entries but lately I've just gotten tired of writing the same old entries. You know what I'm talking about.
The cycling for 30 min and the elliptical trainer for another 30 min.
That is all that I have been up to since I had injured my right calf at a 5k a month ago.
About two weeks ago I thought I was ready to get back on the leg again and run and then bad luck struck again--as usual.

I did a horrendous 11.5 mile hike during a biology class field trip which left me with some nasty ass blisters on the back of my heels. I wasn't able to wear any type of sneakers for the longest time because even the slightest touch hurt.
So, now it is gradually healing with the aid of some Neosporin.
I am hoping that I can ease back into my running schedule by Sunday. *all fingers crossed*

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm sorry that I'm such a lazy bastard these days but once I start running again, everything should be fine.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger carmen said...

Thanks Susan! I did manage a run on Sun and Mon evening. Apparently the leg still has yet to heal. :( Say good bye to the Koman 5k in two weeks. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home