Thursday, July 13, 2006

another chestnut

I have nothing exciting to blog about other than to leave the outcome of my workout today. Tonight I am resigning myself to a night of laundry and Genetics. Fun stuff.

The Workout

Mileage: 3.5 miles
Type: Interval Training

I had a crummy treadmill today. Usually I run on a Precor machine but this time I arrived around what seemed like peak hours (around 6:20 pm) so my treadmill was taken. I had to run on a Woodway machine and it just rubbed me the wrong way so I was irritated the whole time but the workout had to be done. I'm such a finicky runner. Those ways sooo need to be shed.

My Chemical Romance carried me through the last 15 minutes. :)
Note to self: put AFI songs onto mp3 player.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Awesome run!! I am picky too, but my gym got NEW treadmills so I am VERY happy now!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Ann Ewbank said...

I've run on those Woodways at the SRC. They suck!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger carmen said...

Thanks! I needed validation to know that those treadmills really did suck at the SRC. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home