Thursday, August 03, 2006

excruciating.

Ugh.
Will this week ever end already?? I have never ever done so much studying in my whole life! I don't even have time to run. My brain is auto-focused on the class. So much material, so little time! I was thinking that if bad people who go to hell are relegated to torture such as this...I wanna be good! Jebus! I wanna be good! hehe Luckily I am Navajo so I would probably just turn into mist or something. lol But it was just a thought because, seriously, I'm in HELL!

I'm not doing any running for the rest of the week either. I deserve some rest and relaxation, for real!

My brain hurts, my eyes hurt, and I'm getting tired of Red Bulls.

11 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Carmin ... one more day! Good luck.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger LeahC said...

you are almost there and then take a well deserved break. good luck on all of your exams. I know how awful that can be after going through the qualifying exams in graduate school.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Think of it as the last leg of a long race, you swear the last miles that you will never do it again, right up until you cross the finish line and feel the victory!

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Deene said...

damn! this navajo was planning on heaven. it's like finding out there was no santa claus all over again!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Good luck! I am cramming here too. Hang in there!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger carmen said...

All that studying paid off! I feel good about my grade. I'm getting ready for San Diego right now and then I'm off! Have a good weekend everyone!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

What was the score? We are all curious to know what it is.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. Focus on studying you have your whole life to run.
Best of luck.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Dubs said...

Have fun in San Diego! Mist.. hmm... wish i was Navajo!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger SRR said...

Could I offer you a cocktail in hell? :-)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Uncle Rico said...

Hang in there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home