Saturday, November 11, 2006

less than 9 hours til the 10k

I'm getting ready for my 10k right now. I ran a fast 3 miles today...something I should not have done as now I am kind of sore all over. And I should not have ran so fast after not running for five days. Oh well...live and learn.

I'm hoping to get a finishing time below 1:02:00. Wish me luck! I'll try to post some pics as well. Good luck to ann and phil.

I'm about ready to go to bed now. I've spent the last hour deleting my entire playlist on my mp3 player and reloading it with some old and new songs. I put my player on auto-shuffle and here are ten random songs that came up in honor of the 10 kms I will run. :)

1. "Never Die" by Tiger Army
2. "She's a Rebel" by Green Day
3. "Best Day Ever" by My Chemical Romance
4. "Kill Caustic" by A.F.I.
5. "Happy Holidays, You Bastard" by Blink-182
6. "Be My Lover" by La Bouche
7. "Touchdown Turnaround" by hellogoodbye
8. "We Got the Beat" by The Go-Gos
9. "Cupid" by Pistolita
10. "An Evening in Roma" by Dean Martin

so there you go.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck tommorow. You will ROCK!

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home