Monday, January 15, 2007

almost there-- a clean slate

Brandon is getting my new blog up and running as I type. I have to be getting to bed pretty soon as I have to wake up at 3 am to get ready and hit the road for Window Rock (work).

Please email me at:
cnazbah_chief at yahoo dot com

...if you want the new blog address.


Of course, I won't be updating it until tomorrow sometime and it will be plain for a bit until I have time to spiff it up.

Congrats to Denise and Pat for a job well run yesterday!

7 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Thanks, Carmen!!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Nice new profile picture. Have a safe drive back to Window Rock.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Dubs said...

I agree w/Phil - I like your new pic!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger J~Mom said...

I like your new pic as well!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Deene said...

great new picture!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Renee said...

You look beautiful in that picture -- it really captures your spirit!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Dubs said...

Thanks for the post - I didn't know it snowed until you posted on my blog. I watched the news and it was everywhere!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home