Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hear! Hear!

It's not quite official yet but I GOT THE JOB!!

Yay to new experiences and resume building.
Boo to having to live without Hubster for approximately three months! :(

Double yay that I will now be training at higher elevation (from 1,100 ft in Tempe to 5,500 ft) and in beautiful scenery. Remember those Canyon de Chelly pics? That's my new office. :P

Triple yay that I will be nearby for the birth of my niece in September/October!

Through all the yays, I will definitely miss Hubster but we've weathered the long-distance thing before.

8 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! And, I'm jealous on the beautful back drop that you will have. BEst of luck to your sister. Its great being an aunt.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Congrads on the job offer. Double yay for the awesome as well.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Congrates on your new job! You'll always remember what it felt like to get your first job after college. My wife and I were seperated for 2 months right after we were married and I accepted a job offer in Arizona ... so I feel your pain.

When will you start?

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!!

and canyon de chelly, wow

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Ann Ewbank said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Have fun altitude training!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Deene said...

Congrats on the new job! at least you will be in same state as hubby, only a phone call or instant message away.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Uncle Rico said...

Congrats...good luck on high elevation training.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Dubs said...

Congrats! I missed this post before. Just think - being away from each other won't be anywhere near as bad these days as it would have been years ago - email, IM, text messaging, phone calls that don't cost an arm & a leg, cell phones... Not to mention, sounds like you'll be close enough for visits! Good luck on the new job - You'll do great! Look forward to reading about your runs there - hope you include a pic or two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home