Thursday, July 20, 2006

slug

In one word--

drained.

It's not even capitalized because it would take too much energy to even hit the Shift key to capitalize the 'd'. heh

I studied well into the night and the early morn. My prof did not disappoint. The exam about skinned me ALIVE! I'm scared to know how I did but from chatting outside of class, not everyone had a good feeling about their grades.

I didn't even run last night even though an easy 45 min run was schedule. I thought that failing the exam was way worse than missing just one night of running. I have intervals scheduled tonight but I'm too tired to think about it right now.

After the exam, I had a quick lunch with a classmate and fellow blogger then headed to the lab to extract some carotenoids. Blah. Let's just say that I'm glad I'm not making a career in clinical laboratory studies. hehe My poor eyes and my poor nostrils from whiffing ethanol every now and then.

Then I had to endure a long, HOT, sweaty bike ride home.

Now that I'm back home I have to worry about finding someone to jump my car so I can get the damn battery replaced. After all this...all I can think about is having one giant Cinnabon cinnamon roll for dinner.

It's justified. lol

11 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Carmin .. I thought I had a rough day, but it was nothing like yours. I hope a good nights sleep and a cinnabun or two does the trick.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Wow! I hope you do well on the exam. Keep your chin up and away from Cinnabon. A run will clear your head better than a cinnamon roll ever will.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say after any tough exam you deserve a treat of choice.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger ! said...

Yay!!. Hey you wanna do an early hike on A-moutain saturday moring??

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger carmen said...

It depends on whether you can pick me up or not. We didnt' get a chance to get our car jumped to take it to the car shop last night. Hopefully, it'll be fixed today.

Did you remember our run today? Same thing goes for that...if you can pick me up. lol

Geez, it's such a rez request. haha

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Dubs said...

If you need a new battery, Walmart is pretty cheap & has a warranty. My Dad hates Walmart, but swears by their car batteries.

Exams are so stressful - enjoy your cinnabon!! You so earned it! What is all the running and taking care of yourself for if you can't have an occasional reward?! :)

I don't know if I could get my mind into an interval run with the stress -- usually just an easy run to relax my mind. Do what works best for you today.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger ! said...

No problem (both today and tomorrow)..I'll lace up my shoes and come over..heehehe :) I'll bring my jumper cables too just in case :) ay!!!!
You still have my number right..If not I'll send you a text around 6:30ish..

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger ! said...

awh sick I didn't mean to put "ay" i mean't to put Yay!. :)

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm cinnabon...

mmm running...

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger SRR said...

Hell yeah, you're justified. God that sounds sooo tasty!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Dubs said...

Carmen - I put a reply in my comments for my Thursday post about the Garmin with a link. Just listed some of the things it does - pretty handy. They have even smaller ones now. This is my second - first was a foretrex I bought on ebay. Gave it to my Dad to play with when he hikes mountains in the valley once I bought the forerunner 301.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home